Monday, May 7, 2018

Owl Mama - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #28


Hey friends, today I'm sharing a sweet Mother's Day card for our current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. This time we're doing one of my favorite type of challenges -- the card sketch!


For my card, I colored in my owls and tree stump from Mom + Me with Copic markers, and die cut them with the matching dies. Then I created a background scene with some pale blue cardstock and a Stitched Hillside Border in green.

I trimmed down my Perfectly Plaid Spring patterned papers with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables, allowing a bit of the Ballet Slippers cardstock to show through, and cut a window out of it with the Circle Stackables. I created a halo effect by die cutting a ring of Really Rainbow patterned paper, and layering it on the inside of the window, bringing extra attention to the image. Then I popped up that whole panel with foam tape.

To finish things up I added an Everyday Sentiments Banner greeting and a few Studio Katia Iridescent Crystals scattered across.


To see how this card came together, click the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner or watch below. And don't forget to like and subscribe! Your support means so much!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples, and don't forget to link up your own card sketch projects and play along!

Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...