Monday, May 21, 2018

Nautical Father's Day - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #29


Hey friends! It's Christy here with a nautical-themed Father's Day card for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #29! This time we've got a gorgeous inspiration board that is sure to get your creative juices flowing!


One of my favorite images for masculine cards is the lighthouse, especially for dads, who are a beacon of wisdom and love. So I decided to create my card using Life Is Good and Dad + Me. I colored my images with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I used Ocean Wave Borders to cut down some Mermaid and Blue Jay cardstock to set the scene.


I die cut the entire panel with the Large Stitched Scalloped Ovals and created a mat as well with white cardstock, then added the whole thing on top of some Really Rainbow 6x6 paper. To finish things off, I added a dab of Crystal Stickles to the light inside the lighthouse.


To see how this video came together, watch below or click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to view it in HD. And please don't  forget to like and subscribe! Your support means the world.


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to check out the other amazing design team samples and link up your Inspiration Board projects to play along.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...