Monday, April 30, 2018

Water-filled Rain Cloud Shaker


Hey friends! Today I've got a fun card to share with you all. Earlier this month I did a shaker card using MFT's Puddle Jumper that you guys really seemed to enjoy. Today I thought I'd do a girl version using Rain or Shine -- BUT with a twist! Instead of doing the usual shaker, I wanted to create a rain cloud, complete with water.


That's right! I said water! But before I get to that, I first colored my images with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I created my background using Distress inks and die cut the opening using the Cloud Shaker Window & Frame. Then I lined the  front of the Cloud Shaker Pouch with Scor-Tape and adhered it to the back of the focal panel.


To build my raincloud, I filled a zip top baggie with a little water, and dropped in a few Sparkling Clear Sequins and a pinch of chunky glitter. I lined that up on a Cement Gray Cardstock panel, on which I'd stamped my sentiment, folded it over the top and adhered the rest to the back with more Scor-tape. Then I added foam tape all around the bag and lined my focal panel up right over top.

It's a little tricky to explain, but luckily I have a tutorial on the whole process! Click the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! It really means a lot!


Thanks so much for watching! I hope you have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...