Sunday, December 24, 2017

Sea-sons Greetings - Holiday Card Series #15


Hey friends! Merry Christmas Eve! Today I'm bringing you the fifteenth and final installment in my 2017 Holiday Card Series, and I saved my favorite set for last. I feel in love with Waffle Flower's The SEAson the minute I laid eyes on it, and it was actually the first holiday stamp set I bought for my series this year! My brother is a diving instructor, and I knew that this would be the perfect Christmas card for him and his family.


I watercolored my images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I created a background with Distress Inks on Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock. Finally, I added a festive strip of patterned paper from the Doodlebug Milk & Cookies 6x6 pad to tie in with Santa's hat and the candy canes.

I hope you enjoy the video! Click on the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD and don't forget to like and subscribe! It means so much!


Thank you all so much for your wonderful support this year! I truly appreciate each and every one of you. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday! I'll see you in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...