Friday, December 8, 2017

Get Yeti - Holiday Card Series #10


Hey friends, happy Friday! Today I'm happy to bring you Day 10 of my 2017 Holiday Card Series, featuring the adorable Get Yeti stamp set by Neat & Tangled.

I wanted to create a scene card using my Koi Sketchbook Watercolors. I started by painting my background, then flicking on some Copic Opaque White for snow. Then I watercolored all my images and cut them out with the matching dies.


For my scene, I trimmed down the panel and added two snowbanks with the Wplus9 Landscape Borders and added all my elements. I mounted it on a card base made from Blue Jay cardstock from Lawn Fawn

To finish up, I sprinkled a few Studio Katia Snow Crystals and Iridescent Crystals and adhered them down with Ranger Multi Medium Matte.

I also did some fun stamping on the inside with Blue Jay ink, but I'll save that for the video. ;) To watch the whole process, click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner and don't forget to like and subscribe! It really helps me out!

SaveSave


I hope you all have an amazing day! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...