Monday, October 2, 2017

Teddy Bear Picnic - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #14


Hey friends! I'm super excited to bring you my card for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #14. Our theme is happy little critters, and tell me, what could possibly be happier than a teddy bear picnic? I've had this idea in my head for a really long time (YEARS!) but I've just been waiting for the right images that would bring my idea together. As soon as I saw the latest Lawn Fawn release, I knew I could make it happen!


On this card, I combined the tree stump table from Forst Feast, the bears from Beary Happy Holidays and For You, Deer, plus lots of picnic-y elements from Happy Harvest and Bicycle Built for You. My sky was die-cut with a Stitched Rectangle Stackables and I added a Grassy Border and created bushes by flipping the Puffy Cloud Borders upside down. I brought in a sentiment from Dad + Me stamped in Chili Pepper ink, die cut with an Everyday Sentiment Banner. And as a finishing touch, I dabbed on a bit of Crystal Stickles Glitter Glue.


I also did some fun stamping on the inside with Doe ink, but I'll save that for the video. Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD, and please don't forget to show your support by clicking the thumbs up button and subscribing to my channel. It means so much!

SaveSave

Now please head on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples and link up your happy little critter projects to play along. I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...