Monday, September 4, 2017

Enjoy the Ride - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #12


Hey friends! Happy Labor Day! I hope you all are having a great one. Today also marks Lawn Fawnatics 12th Challenge and this round is all about creating scenes -- my favorite!

My beautiful cousin was getting married, so I had to make a fun wedding scene using Bicycle Built for You with the bride and groom colored to look like the happy couple. I also incorporated their wedding colors into the flowers and accessories. Lawn Fawn makes it so easy to personalize!


I used Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables and Zig Zag Rectangle Stackables for my layers and a Stitched Hillside Border for my slope. The gorgeous patterned papers were from the Kaisercraft Wildflower 6x6 and I added a bit of Crystal Stickles as an accent to finish things off.

No video today, since I was lucky enough to have my cousin Ashley come visit from Florida (it was her sister getting married), and she just happens to be a crafty girl too, so we had fun chatting away in my craft room while I created this card. I'll be back with a video and a blog hop tomorrow though, so stay tuned!

Now, please head on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples and create your scene cards to play along! I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...