Friday, January 27, 2017

2017 Valentine Card Series #8 plus a feature at BRI!


Hey friends! It's Friday, which means it's time for my Friday Feature at the Butterfly Reflections Ink blog. I left you a sneaky peek to entice you over, but the full reveal and all supplies will be listed there. I'd love it if you leave me a comment there too!

This is also Card #8 in my 2017 Valentine Series benefitting the Cards From The Heart Card Drive and St. Jude's Children's Hospital and more. Unfortunately, if you haven't mailed your cards by now, it's probably too late (mine went out on Wednesday) unless you overnight it, as the deadline to be received was January 31st, but if you missed out, never fear! Start a stash for next year! The kids are so worth it, and each one is guaranteed to make them smile, so you can add to it all throughout the year if you want, and have a big ol' pile to send in next year. Just please visit Winter's blog for all the requirements before you begin, as the hospital has several restrictions to ensure the children's safety and happiness. 


I will be continuing this series through Valentine's Day and doing exactly that. I have a special box that is reserved for stockpiling for this Card Drive. :)

Please enjoy the video! Click on the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! With all the changes YouTube has made in the last few months, it's more important than ever to show your support for your favorite YouTubers so we don't get lost in the shuffle. I sure do appreciate it! You all have a fabulous day! Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. Love your use of all those pattern papers on this Super Cute card!!!! hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is sooo awesome!The colors you chose for these adorable images is perfect! Love how you used the PP and where you stamped the sentiment! You amaze me on how you use PP in your card designs! LOVE this stamp set so much I followed your link to purchase it! Thank you for doing your videos- I learn so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...