Friday, December 9, 2016

2016 Holiday Card Series #17


Happy Friday, everyone, and welcome to Day #17 in my 2016 Holiday Card Series! Today I'm recreating a card that I originally shared for Lawn Fawn's A Very Fawny Holiday Week, because I loved this little glimpse inside the igloo with these penguins from Snow Cool. I used the tree and string of lights from Cheery Christmas to help set the scene, along with a sentiment from Merry Messages.

Can you spot my big oops on this card? I bet you can't! In the video, I show you how to take your screw ups and fix them, because believe me, I do it all the time!

Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. It turned out amazing. A good save.(I have screw ups all the time too but I seldom waste them. There is usually SOMETHING you can do to save them!) Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...