Monday, November 21, 2016

2016 Holiday Card Series #10


Hey friends! Back again with my second post of the day, to bring you Card #10 in my 2016 Holiday Card Series. I loved this MFT Stitched Triple Peekaboo Window die I purchased recently, and knew I had to use it in this series. The little deer from Mama Elephant Reindeer Games fit just perfect!

I colored them with Copic markers and gold embossed a sentiment from Jolly and Merry to finish it off. All colors and supplies are shared in the video. Please enjoy!

Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Have an awesome day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...