Monday, March 21, 2016

S'more Fun With You - Lawnscaping Challenge #126


Hey friends! Welcome to Lawnscaping Challenge #126! This is our tastiest challenge yet, because it's all about SWEETS! Cookies, cake, candy,... whatever your sweet tooth desires! 


I decided to do s'mores, that ooey-gooey treat that goes great around a campfire. So I featured Lawn Fawn's Love You S'more stamps and dies, and added the bunny from Hello Baby. And I had to do a Brusho night sky to really set the scene. Check it out in the video tutorial.

Click the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch it there in HD, and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!


Huge thanks to Lawn Fawn for sponsoring us this round with a FREE stamp set to our winner. 

Head on over to the Lawnscaping Challenge blog to check out the other amazing design team samples. And don't forget to link up your own Sweet projects to play along.

Have an awesome day!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fantastic card! I LOVE the S'more set, and have only begun to play with mine recently, as it was a Christmas gift and I haven't had much time to craft lately. Your sky is amazing, and I loved the tutorial. I didn't know anything about the Brusho product until now, but definitely need to buy it! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fantastic card! I LOVE the S'more set, and have only begun to play with mine recently, as it was a Christmas gift and I haven't had much time to craft lately. Your sky is amazing, and I loved the tutorial. I didn't know anything about the Brusho product until now, but definitely need to buy it! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I love that Brusho background! That looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! I love that Brusho background! That looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...