Wednesday, November 11, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Tags - feat. Lawn Fawn



Good morning, friends! Today I am super excited to be participating in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags with Tracey McNeely! Tracey puts together this awesome blog hop event every year and it's always so incredibly inspirational. Today she is featuring Lawn Fawn, and us girls at Lawnscaping Challenges were thrilled to join in the fun. 

For my tag, I decided to make a santa sheep. :) So I first stamped the tag from Winter Gifts and die cut it with the Tag You're It die. Then I drew in a rooftop and chimney with a ruler and a Tuxedo Black Memento marker, then colored everything in, including my sky, with Copics. I stamped and colored my images from Baaah Humbug and finished it off with ribbon and twine and a few Studio Calico wood veneer stars.

I hope you enjoyed my contribution to this spectacular event! Please check out the rest of the incredible Lawn Fawn tags at Tracey's blog, and don't forget to go back and look at any other days you may have missed!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Spotted your darling tag on Tracey's blog...this is so sweet, Christy! Beautiful coloring, too!
    I miss you! Hope all is going well with your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fleece Navidad... still makes me chuckle.. Great tag.♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. DELIGHTFUL tag!!!
    LOVE your SUPER CUTE Santa sheep, LOVE your background and FABULOUS inking too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...