Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Ho Ho Ho!



Hi there! Or should I say, "ho, ho, ho!" :) Bringing you yet another Christmas card for the Caring Hearts Card Drive. Today I created a fun nighttime winter scene with Moonbeam Meadow "Santa's Delivery" by Crafter's Companion.

I wanted to go with some non-traditional colors so I colored him in with my Spectrum Noirs in shades: TB2, TB3, TB6, TB7, FS2, FS3, GG1, GG2, GG3, EB1, EB2, EB6, EB7, DR3, DR6, DR7, LY1, LY2, CT2, BT1, and BT2 to match my Authentique patterned papers.

To finish off the card I added some Crystal Stickles by Ranger here and there and everywhere that looked like it needed it! Ha!

I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...