Friday, October 3, 2014

Heartfelt Wishes


Today's the long-awaited day of the Moonbeam Meadow release -- the sweetest little stamp range from Crafter's Companion. This line has six everyday images and six Christmas for a total of twelve stamp sets that are just as cute as can be!

I absolutely adore this Hugs and Kisses image with those adorable mice! I colored them with my Spectrum Noirs in shades TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4, PP1, BG1, BG2, BG4, GB1, GB2, GB3, GB7, GB9, BT2, BT4, BT5, CR6, CR7, CR8, CG3, and CG4.

The sentiment I die cut with the Die'sire Essentials "Just The Ticket" dies and adhered it to the side so the focus would stay on those sweet lovey dovey mice. I also added some die cut hearts and a little Wink of Stella, which sadly does not show up well in photos but adds a lovely touch in real life.

Please head on over to Crafter's Companion to check out the whole new Moonbeam Meadow line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...