Saturday, September 20, 2014

Thank You For Everything


Hello there! Today I am sneak peeking one of the new images about to be added to the Brambly Hedge line at Crafter's Companion. This image is from the set The High Hills, and the book lover in me just couldn't resist coloring this little guy up.

I used my Spectrum Noirs in shades: EB1, EB2, EB3, PP1, CT2, CT4, BT2, BG1, DR5, DR7, CG3, CG4, BGR4, BGR5, IB1, IB2, CR7, CR9, and LG1. I also couldn't resist using some of the Black Pearl Shimmering Cardstock. The photo does not do it justice. It is so pretty and shimmery in real life.

I hope you like it! Stay tuned for the full release of the new Brambly Hedge images next week!
.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...