Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Where The Anchor Drops - Guesting with Sweet Stamp Shop


Hey everyone! Today I am happy to reveal that I am one of the August guest designers for the Sweet Stamp Shop and I've got a fun watercolor card to share using my Distress Markers and two of the new August releases: Beach Bum and Sail Away Sayings.

And I've got a video tutorial as well, showing you how to get that lovely blend of surf and sky that leads the eye out past the horizon. Can't you almost hear the seagull's cry and the waves crash against the shore? 

Make sure to check out these stamps and more at the Sweet Stamp Shop! And stay tuned for more upcoming projects using later this month featuring the August release.

Have an awesome day! 


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...