Friday, August 8, 2014

Pop Up Gift Card Holder


Alright! So yesterday I showed you guys the little pop up wallet-style gift card holder that I figured out by lots of trial and error. Today I'm bringing you the tried-and-tested version that I filmed on video for you all. This clever pop up mechanism that makes the gift card stand up when opened is really best showcased on video.



For this version, I stamped my focal image using SoufflĂ© the Duck from  Popcorn The Bear "Someone Special" and colored that in with my Spectrum Noirs in colors IB1, OR1, OR2, CT3, CT4, CG1, CG3, CG4, and BT1. Then I die cut that out with the Die'sire Essentials Ovals and Scalloped Ovals from Crafter's Companion.

I hope you enjoy the video! Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch there in HD, and please don't forget to thumbs-up, comment, and subscribe! All that you do means so much. Thanks so much for watching!



1 comment:

  1. Oh this is just SO adorable!! Love the patterned papers you chose!! They seriously rock!! Love the idea of a pop up gift card holder!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...