Sunday, June 29, 2014

Missing You More Than A Little


Hey everyone!
Stopping by on this lovely Sunday morning to share my latest video.
I just couldn't resist inking up this sweet little girl from my new favorite

You all know I've been on this crazy watercoloring kick
for quite awhile now. Just can't seem to get enough of it!
This video is no exception.

I watercolored it with my Distress Inks and markers,
creating a night scene for my little girl and her falling star.

I hope you enjoy the video!

Click the YouTube icon on the bottom right to watch in HD.
And don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!

Have a great day!





I am also linking this up to the current
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.
Have you entered yet?




1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Christy! I love your watercolouring and the falling stars are perfect. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...