Saturday, November 2, 2013

Deck The Halls, Barkley


Hello there!
Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Today I've got a card to share using one of my favorite stamp lines
I used the Everyday set called "Let's Party"
combined with a sentiment from "Home for Christmas"


I colored him in with Spectrum Noir markers in colors
EB1, EB2, EB7, EB8, BG6, BG8, BG10, CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4, 
TB1, TB2, TB3, TB5, TB6, TB9, CR10, and JG1

I also colored over some wood veneers
with my Spectrum Noirs for added embellishment.

I hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. Oh so cute!!!!! Loooove that little pup!! And I never woul have thought it was a birthday set (not Christmas!)! Awesome job!!! I am in love with your coloring - swoon! It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! I can't believe it's time to think about Christmas already! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How darling! What a cute stamp and I love the way you colored it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much! Your comments mean a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...