Monday, July 1, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #61 with video tutorial


Hey everyone, happy Monday!


Special thanks to the wonderful folks at Simon Says Stamp
for sponsoring our challenge with a $25 gift certificate to our winner!

Simon Says Stamp

Here's my card:


I used Lawn Fawn's Sunny Skies stamp set,
along with their Circle Stackables dies, 
and papers from the Simple Stories "I Heart Summer" 6x6 pad.

I used to find sketches rather intimidating, until I realized
that they are really more of a loose inspiration,
rather than a strict "YOU MUST DO THIS" guideline.

To walk you through just how easy and fun using a sketch can be,
I filmed a video of my entire process making this card.
I hope you enjoy it!



Have a great day!




5 comments:

  1. Love all the different elements on this card, Christy! It's such a happy and sunny card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this, Christy! It's so cute and summery. :) P.S. I might give your loaded potato and chicken recipe a try - that looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute Christy!! Love the colors and the summery feel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...