Saturday, April 6, 2013

Watercolor Daisies


Good morning, all!
Today I wanted to pop in and wish a very talented lady happy birthday!
Sheena Douglass is a wonderful artist whose designs you've
already seen on multiple occasions on my blog, 
because she is the artist behind a whole range of stamps


Today I've made her a birthday card featuring one of my favorites --
I love the hand-drawn look!

I've watercolored my image and sentiment with Distress markers.

I hope you like it. :)

Happy Birthday, Sheena!
I hope this next year is one of great adventure and self-fulfillment.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, this has got to be one of my fav of yours! It's beautiful!!! Love the softness of the watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful watercolor...Lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful water coloring, Christy! I love your choice of papers and sentiment, too...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...