Thursday, March 14, 2013

Simple Pleasures


Hey girls!
Today I wanted to share a card I made for CHA.
Yeah, that's right. ;)
I just discovered a couple photos of cards I forgot to share with you.
And since the kids and I have been down with the flu this week,
and I've been too ill to do anything crafty,
I thought this would be the perfect time to put them up on the blog.

I made this card for Crafter's Companion
showcasing the Stamp It Australia - Imagine line.
The awesome sentiment is from Set 60 - Friendship Sentiments
 and the butterfly from Set 67 - Birds and Butterflies.


When I was creating this card, this 6x6 pad was on its last legs.
This layout is great for those scraps of paper!
Plus it has a unique, eye-pleasing appeal.

I hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. But of course we like it - its made by YOU! Hope you and yours feel better soon, Christy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - yeah, I think I came down with the flu today too...also ended an extrodinarily long record of three years without throwing up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - yeah, I think I came down with the flu today too...also ended an extrodinarily long record of three years without throwing up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your diagonal strips! What an incredibly awesome idea for a background!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...