Monday, February 4, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #51




Scroll down to the previous post for the Crafter's Companion Angelica & Friends International Blog Hop!




Hi, everybody!



We are being sponsored once again by the wonderful Simon Says Stamp!
They've donated a $25 gift certificate to their store. Thank you, Simon! :)

Simon Says Stamp


And here's my card:


I used the sweet cow and coordinating sentiment from
Lawn Fawn's Critters On The Farm, and paired it with papers
from the Making Memories Children At Play 6x6 pad.
I added a paper doily from the $1 bin at Target,
a couple of May Arts ribbons and red twine, 
and two Studio Calico wood veneers.
I colored the heart with a Spectrum Noir marker.

I hope you like it!

Please head over to the Lawnscaping Challenge blog
to see the rest of the design team samples
and check out the rules on how to play along.
We'd love to have you join us!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love the doily and red checked background...then the 'unexpected' cow really made me smile! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo ADORABLE - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't explain how adorable is this! So, so sweet! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sweet and using that sentiment with the cow is so clever. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...