Friday, February 8, 2013

Crafter's Companion Sheena Floral Launch


Hey everybody! 
I'm hear with an awesome product launch 
over at Crafter's Companion today.
Artist Sheena Douglass has just released a brand-new floral line 
that includes six gorgeous EZ Mount stamp sets.

I've made a card for the occasion.


I used my favorite image in the line -- the magnolia blossoms. 
Aren't they lovely?
I colored them in with my Spectrum Noirs
and used some papers from My Mind's Eye,
added some May Arts twine and a Studio Calico
wood veneer butterfly, which I also colored with my Speccies.

I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. I love it! There is so much detail on this card. I love that wood cardstock, and that magnolia stamp is super pretty. How do the Spectrum Noirs workin' for ya? I've been thinking about giving them a try. Great job :-p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying them! I think they're a little more user-friendly than Copics, as far as the blending goes. They're already prepicked in sets that match, so it completely eliminates the guesswork. I'm very happy with them so far.

      Delete
  2. OMGoodness!! This card jumped out at me right at me on my blog roll!! Gorgeous!!!!! So much fabulous elements and once again, I'm in awe of your coloring. I won a pack of Spectrum Noirs from Crafter's Comp. on a challenge recently, excited to get them after seeing what you've done with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so awesome, Yuki! I can't wait to see what you do with them!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...