Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy World Card Making Day

What a delightfully busy weekend in the world
of card making!

CLICK HERE FOR THE LAWNSCAPING FALL BLOG HOP!

Happy World Card Making Day, everybody!


I'm super excited to be taking part in the festivities
for the first time this year.
If you're new to this event, as I am,
head on over to the official World Card Making Day
website to get all the details.

Here's the card I made for the occasion:



And I've even got a video tutorial!
I know there's lots of blogs to visit,
so subscribe now and watch later. ;o)





Thanks so much for stopping by.
Happy hopping! Have a great day!



7 comments:

  1. Cute! You did a wonderful job with the scene! I really want this Simple Stories collection. I made a card last weekend using a Simple Stories 6x6 pad (Awesome) and it was awesome and easy! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruth, I love that pad too! Simple Stories has become one of my most favorite paper companies.

      Delete
  2. This is FABULOUS!!!
    Happy WCMD hugs from Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Especially the striped background and the white space in the middle.. it's so creative and really a great fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy WCMD!! Love the cute little scene you created - so beautiful. Perfect fall card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my heavenly days! If I hadn't watched you with my own eyes, I'd never have believed you put that together so fast! (Great video, btw!) Such a great card!! I am so sad I had to work on WCMD! Love it, Christy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...