Friday, October 12, 2012

DIY Two-Tiered Serving Tray


Hey everybody!
I've got a fun, easy, and inexpensive
crafty project to share with you girls today.

I recently made this two-tiered serving tray
to store my Mister Huey's, Glimmer Mists,
Paint Daubers, Stickles, and such in my craft room.




This two-tiered tray is so versatile!
You could use it as a home decor piece and fill it
with leaves and mini pumpkins for fall,
and change it out with each season.
You could use it as a serving tray at a party --
just put the food in paper liners or little cups
as the spray paint might not be food safe.
You could use it to store all sorts of office supplies,
embellishments like vials of glitter or glass jars of buttons.
So many possibilities.

I filmed a how-to video so you can make your own!
If you do, be sure to let me know
so I can come check it out. :o)

Watch here or click the bottom right YouTube
icon to view in HD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...