Friday, August 24, 2012

Hey There, Soldier


Hello, happy Friday!

Today I wanted to share a card I made a little while ago
for the Heroes Card Drive that Lawnscaping was hosting
through the months of June and July.

I used the stamp set Our Heroes
from the absolutely adorable Deasy Designs,
who by the way, is releasing two brand-new stamp sets!
Be sure to check those out.





I kept the card flat for mailing purposes,
using paper from Simple Stories Awesome 6x6 pad
and a sentiment from Paper Smooches.

I hope you like it!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. oooh, I love this card. Great papers and colors. They really make that cute solider pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...