Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Haul Video #2


Hey all!
I just wanted to stop in and share a (not so) quick haul video
I filmed over this past weekend.
It's a compilation of products I've purchased over the last 
two months or so, from MossyMade, Butterfly Reflections, Ink,
WPlus9 Design Studio, Simon Says Stamp,
Monkey Business Scrapbook Lounge, A.C. Moore,
and TJ Maxx.

I always like seeing the product up close and personal,
and I hope you will too.

I also tell you a little bit about the newest addition to our family,
our dog Zadie that we adopted from our local shelter
two weeks ago Monday. She is the sweetest, most beautiful dog
and we just love her to pieces already.
Watch through to the end for two pictures of her.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...