Monday, October 17, 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge #20


Hello there!
Can you believe we've already gotten to #20?
It has been such a fun, exciting ride so far,
and I know that's going to continue.
I am SO HAPPY and HONORED to be
a part of this fabulous design team.

And we've got another great challenge for you!


Paper piecing is a wonderful way
to add a touch of whimsy to your projects
and use up some of those great patterned papers we all
like to hoard and can never seem to get enough of!

And we've got a fantasic sponsor,
the ultimate in cute and quirky stamps: Lawn Fawn!


Check out the prize!


Who wouldn't love to add another adorable
Lawn Fawn set to their stash, right?
Especially with all those amazing new releases!

Here's my card:


I took the Winter Fox stamp set and altered the fox
by carefully removing the mug and steam with a baby wipe.
Then I drew in her belly and haunches with a Copic multiliner.
I added Winter Bunny to give her a friend to hang with,
and paper-pieced both the animals and their scarves.
I used a touch of my BG11 Copic marker to add a touch 
more color to the stripes on Winter Fox's scarf.

Hope you like it!

Now please go and stop by the rest of the design team
and see their amazing samples and leave them some love!
and welcoming Melania Deasy!
Our guest designer is the lovely

And don't forget to check out the
for all the details on how to enter!

Have an amazing day!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I am inspired to make a card for this challenge, too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love the paper piecing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy, this is perfect! I love the color scheme and how you combined the patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darling. Love your paper-piecing on this one. The patterned paper is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. The papers on this are so pretty! I love the argyle one. Winter Fox & Winter Bunny should totally be friends, good call! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooaah! This card is super sweet and warm with those beutiful patterned papers and lovely autumn leaves flying... Winter Fox and Winter Bunny are great and super cute together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...