Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sending You Love Video


Hey there, everybody!
Wow, thank you all so much for stopping by
yesterday and showing me your support during the 
design team reveal of our latest Lawnscaping Challenge.
I really appreciate you ladies so much!

Today I have another card to share,
and a little something extra...
My first card making video!
but not an actual make-a-card video.
Until today. ;o)

So this is the card I made:


And here's the video,
which you can watch here or on You Tube
by clicking the You Tube tab at the bottom right.


Thank you so much for watching!
Maybe I'll do another before too long.

I'd love it if you would stop by on You Tube and rate my video
and leave a comment to let me know if you enjoyed it!

Take care,
and have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first video! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your first card making video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! What an adorable card!!! And thanks for the video!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love way your card came out! The colors look great. AWESOME job with your first card video too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card! Love those chevron stripes... I sense a trend coming. Great job on the video! Hope to see more of them. I love the intro music you used. A great way to get those mojos pumping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Love the chevron and your color choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...